- I haven't received a verification email for my Audiodraft account. What can I do?
- My country is not on a country list. Can I participate in contests?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I participate in a contest?
- How can I remove my account?
- How can I disable e-mail notifications? I don't want to receive Audiodraft newsletter anymore or I don't want to be notified about my private messages.
Audiodraft sound design contests
- I have a problem with an uploading of my audio file. What can I do?
- What is a sound quality of entries on Audiodraft?
- How can I remove my entry from a contest?
- Can I use my song in other productions if it wins?
- Can I submit a song to an exclusive license contest if it has been released by a label?
- What happens to my contest entry if I don't win?
- What happens to a contest after it has ended?
- Can anyone listen to my contest entry?
- Who can download my contest entry?
- Can I use samples in my work?
- What is a sprint contest?
- What is Audiodraft's video player feature?
- I got rejected from a private contest. Why?
- What is a challenge?
- What is Audiodraft Marketplace?
- How I can get my tunes to Marketplace?
- How much is my share if my track is sold from Marketplace?
- Can I sell my track on other similar sites besides Marketplace at the same time?
Exclusive license for one (1) year: $280
Exclusive license for two (2) years: $420
Exclusive license for five (5) years: $700
Perpetual exclusive license: $1,400
A buyer has the right to choose the length of the license and a possibility to renew the license before it has ended. In this case you will be paid again of course.
Audiodraft Community Participation Guidelines
These Participation Guidelines are presented here so that you know what is expected of you and what you can expect from other participants when commenting contests, a blog, a forum and personal messages on Audiodraft.com site. By participating you agree to follow these Participation Guidelines.
- Respect others
- Stay on topic
- About sharing of entries
- Keep it legal and spam-free
- Protect your privacy
- Audiodraft Admins has the right to remove content and limit users' access
Different opinions and a critique is accepted, but please expose yourself in a correct way. All personal attacks or harassments through Audiodraft service are strictly prohibited. Don't impersonate any person or Audiodraft user as well.
You can report about all irreverent behavior or mismatch content to admins by sending an email to: support (at) audiodraft.com