This month you can win an absolutely amazing, vintage tape echo plugin by our friends at AudioThing.
"Outer Space is a faithful emulation plugin of a famous vintage tape echo made in the early seventies. As the original unit, Outer Space features a tape echo section with three playback heads and a spring reverb tank."
To win this Challenge, please submit a track according to these instructions:
Create a bumper+stinger
for a fictional podcast that is educational, an industry forerunner, and super exciting. Submit your track with the bumper first, add a short silence, and add the stinger last.
Follow these attributes
* Your track should have a sense of energy and drive in it, and/or a strong lower register melody that dominates the composition.
* A strong rhythmic back bone can be a good idea (but you can be creative with this too).
* Note that "driven" does not necessarily
translate into a fast BPM.
* Go for confident, bold, and modern sounds. It is important that your track doesn't have any retro sounds in it, and the genre needs to be current/modern.
* The track needs to include premium sounds and all sounds need to be polished. Think of instruments that sound 'premium'.
* Your track should represent a forerunner in some industry. Basically, it needs to stand out and have its own thing going on.
* Create a sense of discovery and wonderment.
* Try to add a “eureka” moment, but be subtle about it.
* Positive feelings are key.
The length of the podcast bumper should be 10–20 s. Consider the listening medium (usually earbuds), consider how your soundtrack could be used as an actual podcast bumper. Make the stinger coherent with the bumper.
Most importantly, have fun creating :)